- This event has passed.
The Edge Food SHAREcase
April 1 - April 8
Foodies, whet your appetites!
Join us for our inaugural Restaurant Week for Williamsburg’s Edge District from April 1-8.
Our creative chefs, craft brewers, and providers have paired up to create daring pairings highlighting their partners and celebrating the collaborative spirit of The Edge. We’ll be featuring delicious dishes, such as:
- 2nd Street Bistro (paired with Emily’s Donuts): Donut Monte Cristo.
- 8 Shires: Old Fashioned
- Capitol Pancake House (paired with Copper Fox Distillery): Sly Fox French Toast with Bourbon-Infused Syrup and Bourbon Bacon BBQ Burger.
- Cochon (paired with Shoofly Dairy Bar): Shoofly Brownie.
- Colonial Pancake House (paired with Two Drummers Butcher Shop): Strawberry Donut Breakfast Sausage with Strawberry Pancakes.
- Column 15 (paired with Shorty’s): Nitro Sweet Tea and with every spring flight purchased, guests will receive a slice of Shorty’s famous Key Lime Pie while supplies last.
- Copper Fox Distillery (paired with Capitol Pancake House): Sun-Ryes Mimosa and French Toast Old Fashioned.
- La Tolteca (paired with Virginia Beer Company): Free Verse IPA Braised Carne Asada.
- Shoofly Dairy Bar (paired with Cochon): Bacon Ice Cream.
- Shorty’s (paired with Column 15): Nitro Cold Brew.
- Two Drummers Butcher Shop (paired with Colonial Pancake House): Strawberry Donut Breakfast Sausage and Reuben Egg Rolls.
- Virginia Beer Company (paired with La Tolteca): Tropical Sour Ale Infused with La Tolteca’s Signature Key Lime Juice. NOTE: This will not be available until April 3rd.
Plus, everyone who enjoys one of the Food SHAREcase creations can enter to win an Edge District prize package valued at over $400. Try as many as you can for more chances and a true taste of all that the Edge has to offer!